I fell in love with moving image thanks to the movies of Coen Brothers and Tarantino and started taking photos to in my childhood and this was how I started experimenting light and shadow to express what I was seeing.
I worked as an AC in numerous projects (commercials and movies) for production companies as such as RSA UK, Working Title, National Geographic, AZ Celtic Films etc.
In 2013 I have started working as a director of photography and camera operator, who follows his passion on creating moving images.
Since then, I shot numerous commercials, feature films, shorts, documentaries in different parts of world alongside with Turkey. Areas covered as such as Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Lebanon, The Netherlands, Spain and South Africa.
Some of the happy brands which I worked with includes: Al Jazeera Network KFC, National Geographic, Netflix, Nivea, Mercedes-Benz, Starbucks, Red Bull, Turkish Airlines, Turkcell, Turk Telekom (ex TTNET), Vodafone etc.
Most of these works have been watched millions of times and earned newsworthiness.
Some of these pieces are also awarded in several advertorial festivals:
- Turkish Airlines - "#DelighfulStories: Andras Foldvari": have been watched more than 5,500,000 times on all platforms and exposed in the most of the prime news.
- Turk Telekom - "Fiber Cities" series have been watched more than 6.000.000 times on all platforms and exposed in the most of the prime news.
- 2015: Vodafone - #Sabret (Mediacat Felis Awards 2015)
- 2016: Turk Telekom - Fiber Cities (Golden Effie at Effie Awards 2016)
- 2017: Vodafone - "Coverage / Sorry" (Mediacat Felis Awards 2017)
- 2017: Renault - "Blackbox" (Mediacat Felis Awards 2017)
I am a proud member of Cinematographer’s Association of Turkey since 2015.
And still following light to create beautiful images to tell stories to people as a cinematographer with an evolving passion.